The UVGI Stand-alone Mobile Filter Unit is suited where a permanent installation is impractical and can be moved to any area requiring Germicidal Irradiation.
$3,995 per unit with code
- Recirculates back into space
- 120/1 Cord & Plug
- Runs 24/7
- Filter (MERV13 or better)
- UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation)
- Up to 99.99% Inactivation of airborne viruses and bacteria
Halton has anti-viral solutions that will help make guests and employees safer by reducing the risk of virus spread.
Healthcare facilities have had established criteria for ventilation design to mitigate airborne transmission of infectious disease, Halton Health Segment has done extensive research in this area. Nelbud is sharing this knowledge to provide proven technology for deployment in the foodservice environment with the Halton SafeGuard UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) Solutions.
What are the ingredients of virus spread? There are a number of factors that can decrease or increase the spread of a viral contagion in an indoor environment.
- Aerosol droplets have shown to travel approximately 3-7 feet for the source
- Smaller aerosols (<10 µm) may stay airborne and infectious for extended periods of time (several minutes, hours or days)
- Social distancing was advised as the first line of defense of the virus spread
- Depending on particle size, they deposit on surfaces where transfer can take place to an uninfected party
Risk Mitigation of Viral Transmission
The products presented here are the result of extensive 3rd party and Halton Health Segment documented research regarding the effectiveness of filtration and Ultraviolet light in the 254 nm wavelength on the mitigation of viral contagions.
- These products are not to be construed as a standalone solution.
- These products work in conjunction with other remediation efforts such as sanitizing requirements (wiping down surfaces, social distancing etc.).
- The effect of employing all the recommended methods work to reduce the likelihood of spreading the virus.