The UVGI Overhead Light is a 24” by 48” fixture designed to fit in a standard ceiling system. Multiple Units throughout the space can be utilized during unoccupied times to disinfect up to 99.99% of all exposed surfaces.
Please call for a Free Consultation and Custom Pricing that fits your needs – (609) 201-3397
- Multiple Units throughout the space to be energized during unoccupied times to disinfect up to 99.99% of all exposed surfaces.
- UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation)
- Viral & Bacterial
- Various Salmonella Species
- Halton Control System Main PLC
- Occupancy Sensors
- Integrated to Halton Connect
Halton has anti-viral solutions that will help make guests and employees safer by reducing the risk of virus spread.
Healthcare facilities have had established criteria for ventilation design to mitigate airborne transmission of infectious disease, Halton Health Segment has done extensive research in this area. Nelbud is sharing this knowledge to provide proven technology for deployment in the foodservice environment with the Halton SafeGuard UVGI (Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation) Solutions.
What are the ingredients of virus spread? There are a number of factors that can decrease or increase the spread of a viral contagion in an indoor environment.
- Aerosol droplets have shown to travel approximately 3-7 feet for the source
- Smaller aerosols (<10 µm) may stay airborne and infectious for extended periods of time (several minutes, hours or days)
- Social distancing was advised as the first line of defense of the virus spread
- Depending on particle size, they deposit on surfaces where transfer can take place to an uninfected party
Risk Mitigation of Viral Transmission
The products presented here are the result of extensive 3rd party and Halton Health Segment documented research regarding the effectiveness of filtration and Ultraviolet light in the 254 nm wavelength on the mitigation of viral contagions.
- These products are not to be construed as a standalone solution.
- These products work in conjunction with other remediation efforts such as sanitizing requirements (wiping down surfaces, social distancing etc.).
- The effect of employing all the recommended methods work to reduce the likelihood of spreading the virus.