- DEVELOP A PLAN:
- DETERMINE WHAT NEEDS TO BE CLEANED: Areas unoccupied for 7 or more days need only routine cleaning. Maintain existing cleaning practices for outdoor areas.
- DETERMINE HOW AREAS WILL BE DISINFECTED: Consider the type of surface and how often the surface is touched. Prioritize disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
- CONSIDER THE RESOURCES AND EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Keep in mind the availability of cleaning products and personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate for cleaners and disinfectants.
- CONSIDER HIRING A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY: Utilize trained professionals on a regular basis to ensure your facility is clean and safe
- CLEAN: Visibility dirty surfaces with soap and water prior to disinfection.
- USE THE APPROPRIATE CLEANING OR DISINFECTANT PRODUCT: Use an EPA-approved disinfectant against COVID-19, and read the label to make sure it meets your needs.
- ALWAYS FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE LABEL: The label will include safety information and application instructions. Keep disinfectants out of the reach of children.
- STAY ON SCHEDULE: Be careful to not get comfortable. Proper cleaning and disinfection is critical the the future health of your employees and customers.
- MAINTAIN AND REVISE:
- CONTINUE ROUTINE CLEANING AND DISINFECTION: Continue or revise your plan based upon appropriate disinfectant and PPE availability. Dirty surfaces should be cleaned with soap and water prior to disinfection. Routinely disinfect frequently touched surfaces at least daily.
- MAINTAIN SAFE PRACTICES: such as frequent handwashing, using cloth face coverings, and staying home if you are sick.
- CONTINUE PRACTICES THAT REDUCE THE POTENTIAL FOR EXPOSURE: Maintain social distancing, staying six feet away from others. Reduce sharing of common spaces and frequently touched objects.
Tell us how we can help you OPEN!
Doing Our Part To STOP The Coronavirus Virus
Nelbud is deeply committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities. Like you, we are actively navigating this unprecedented situation as it develops. In an effort to provide critical tools and resources to our employees, customers, and communities, our leadership team has launched this response page, which will be kept updated with links, tools, and additional resources as they become available.COVID-19 Support
Coronavirus Disinfection Services
We have the capability to efficiently and safely accomplish any cleaning goals aligned with recommended CDC measures.
We are committed to being flexible to your needs by continuing to be your life safety partner. We’ve learned from over 40 years of past experiences with other outbreaks like H1N1 and Influenza and have continually refined and improved our ability to protect our employees and our customers.
Nelbud Services takes compliance very seriously and believes that transparency is important to building long standing relationships with our customers. Our Dynamic Service Portal gives instant Access, Insight, and Visibility to all the services that we provide. Our one of a kind service portal allows us to uniquely interact with your facility. We keep track of all your fire protection assets and make that data available anytime anywhere via the cloud.
Nelbud’s 360 Solution to Fire Prevention
The best way to handle a worst case scenario is to be prepared. At Nelbud, our comprehensive fire protection gives you every opportunity to keep your business and your employees safe no matter what happens.
Our fire protection professionals are trained in every aspect of the industry. Before offering any fire protection solutions, we will do a complete survey of your business, paying close attention to any specific risk factors your facility may have. Our technicians will work with you to determine the best fire protection services for your needs and your budget.
Our installation experts are highly educated in fire protection and suppression technology. Our award winning customer service means that we will install your fire suppression system safely and efficiently, while explaining the process to you in terms you can understand.
System Inspection & Maintenance
Once you have a comprehensive fire suppression and protection system in place, keeping it in good working order is essential. Nelbud has the training and experience to inspect, evaluate, and maintain any system from top to bottom.