- HOOD CLEANING: Verify your hood cleaning is up to date by looking at your “Service Sticker” affixed to your hood
- Remember that the grease that was in your system before you shut down is still there.
- We recommend that if you were due for an NFPA 96 required cleaning during shutdown you perform the service prior to or shortly after opening
- HOOD FILTERS: Check to make sure all your exhaust hood filters are intact and in place
- Filters should be vertically placed inside the exhaust hood
- There should be no gaps between each filter
- EXHAUST FANS: Turn on your exhaust fan to make sure it is “Pulling Air” from your exhaust system
- Place a napkin or piece of wax paper against the filters to verify it “Sticks”
- If you can hear a “hum” but do not have suction please call your service provider
- EXHAUST FAN BELTS: On the roof, double-check your fan belt is in good condition and does not have any cracks or visible wear
- Fan belts are a wear item and due to the fluctuation in temperature can become worn or weak
- Fan belts are critical to making sure smoke and grease are pulled out of your kitchen
Tell us how we can help you OPEN!
Doing Our Part To STOP The Coronavirus Virus
Nelbud is deeply committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities. Like you, we are actively navigating this unprecedented situation as it develops. In an effort to provide critical tools and resources to our employees, customers, and communities, our leadership team has launched this response page, which will be kept updated with links, tools, and additional resources as they become available.COVID-19 Support
Revolutionary Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning Services
Nelbud’s Hood Cleaning Service keeps you compliant with our ISO 9001-2015 certified process for exhaust hood and filter cleaning, ductwork cleaning, and exhaust fan cleaning.
Keeping your commercial kitchen exhaust hood clean is one of those tasks that can easily slip through the cracks if you’re not careful. But when you don’t have a clean exhaust hood, you are putting your employees and your business at risk of an unexpected grease fire from the buildup in your exhaust system.
Instead of finding yourself in a panic trying to remember the last time you had your hood cleaned, schedule a regular thorough cleaning with the experts at Nelbud.
Regularly scheduled exhaust hood cleaning isn’t just smart, it’s the law. By scheduling regular exhaust cleanings with Nelbud, you can protect yourself from surprise fire inspections and help your equipment last longer.
This Service Includes
- Efficient & Flexible Scheduling
- Exhaust Hood Cleaning
- Exhaust Fan System Cleaning
- Exhaust Filters System Cleaning & Service
- Ductwork Cleaning
- Floor & Surface Cleaning
- Stainless Steel Polishing
- Before & After Digital Photos
- Dynamic Service Portal
- 24 hours, 7 days a Week, 365 Days a Year
- After Hours Technician Will Always Answer the Phone
Nelbud Services takes compliance very seriously and believes that transparency is important to building long standing relationships with our customers. Our Dynamic Service Portal gives instant Access, Insight, and Visibility to all the services that we provide. Our one of a kind service portal allows us to uniquely interact with your facility. We keep track of all your fire protection assets and make that data available anytime anywhere via the cloud.
Nelbud’s 360 Solution to Exhaust Hood Cleaning
Exhaust Hood Cleaning Steps
Every exhaust system is different, which makes preparation the real key to an efficient cleaning. Nelbud creates a diagram of your system before cleaning begins so we are prepared to clean every piece thoroughly, and our highly trained service technicians are capable of handling all types of facility layouts.
Our top-of-the-line equipment is not just well maintained, it’s organized for the best cleaning experience possible. Our trucks take your needs into consideration so that we can easily access everything we need and clean your exhaust as efficiently as possible. Our trucks include pressure washers with 3500 PSI, 4 gallons per minute and 170° hot water and more!
When you hire us, we want you to know that you’re getting the best service in the business. We’ll provide you with proper documentation, including detailed photos, of every cleaning. We know you’ll be amazed by the before and after.