In light of recent directives from state and local governments, Nelbud is planning on doing its part to help STOP the spread of the Coronavirus. Nelbud has been providing cleaning services for over 40 years. Although our roles in the fight against thid virus is rapidly changing, we will take this opportunity to provide community-focused ESSENTIAL services to the customers we serve. I am asking that we, as a company, stand together to provide whatever support is necessary to maintain our way of life and our ability to support our families as we get through the next few weeks.
- Forget about the negatives – We will communicate often and be confident every day.
- It is not about Hood Cleaning, Fire Protection, Technical or Waste Services right now. Nelbud is not a commodity. Nelbud is a “Life Safety & Compliance Company” that has been preventing fires and protecting the community for over 40 years.
- Look to me as the source of truth. I will lead us through this.
- I assure you that each and every Nelbudian, that actively supports our new mission, will continue to receive their anticipated paychecks for the foreseeable future. I repeat, ALL NELBUDIANS WILL RECEIVE THEIR FULL PAYCHECK FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
- We all play a key role. Regardless of your position, we will use this time to catch up on the little things we have pushed aside in light of our past growth and work closely with all customers and local governments to provide any and all services necessary to help combat the spread of the virus.
- This will pass and we need to be ready when it does
- Employee Text Hotline for Questions – More to come
REMEMBER: This is our time to utilize Nelbud’s rich history of compliance to shape the future of our industry and protect our communities.
As always, we will continue to monitor this situation and send weekly updates and information as it becomes available.
I leave you with this: Struggle is temporary. Sacrifices are like investments. Give up the short-term comfort for the long-term win. Be patient and stay focused.
Please reach to your supervisor or a member of our HR team directly with any questions regarding the coronavirus.
Michael Crafton, CEO