Exclusive invitation to join Nelbud’s Customer Advisory Council
In August of 2021 Nelbud became a part of the global Halton family of companies with the sole purpose of leading the industry with product and service innovations serving Kitchen Ventilation, Kitchen Hood Cleaning, Fire Protection, and the Waste-Water service space.
Our mission is to create a best-in-class customer experience by deploying connected products and services that drive value to you and your community. We are committed to providing excellence in customer care, industry innovation, and leading the direction of the industry we serve.
As progressive industry thought leaders, we realize our most significant source of that feedback is through the "Voice of Our Customers."
To that end, with your extensive experience in commercial kitchen facility operations, we would like to invite you to be a member of the Nelbud Halton Customer Advisory Council for the calendar year 2022.
What is in it for you and your organization
Our vision of the Nelbud Halton Customer Advisory Council is to have industry thought leaders like yourself share your "real world" experiences. Your input will assist us in future product innovation, service needs, and providing tools and solutions that will enhance your daily operations and deliver mission-critical services to your operational success.
- Opportunity to Beta Test new products and solutions
- Design feedback on kitchen hoods, sensor technology, and feature sets
- Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning processes and protocols
- Indoor air quality measures and design
- Life Safety design, integration, and service
- Industry code trends and upcoming regulatory changes
What is your Commitment
- 12 month period of participation
- Three virtual meetings and one in-person council meeting
- Monthly emails, surveys, and feedback
- Secure site for council documentation and comments
- For your support, Nelbud will make a $1,000 donation to the charity of your choice
Register today for Nelbud by Halton's Customer Advisory Council
"*" indicates required fields